By A Khokar, 12 December 2008
The timing of Mumbai terror is well planned, just before state elections! So who will reap the benefit? Lashkar-e-Taiba or BJP? If ISI did it, then they must be stupid. And they are not.
I am in receipt of an E mail which says;
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan Thursday, 11 December 2008.
If the America’s lapdogs in the Pakistani government had any brains, they would have demanded that Mrs. Hemant Karkare, the wife of the Indian antiterrorism chief killed in the very first hours of Mumbai attack be allowed to speak up. Also, a retired Indian army officer, a close friend was told by Karkare in writing a few hours before he was killed that his life was under threat by Hindu terrorists and their handlers in the Indian military intelligence. Both Mr. Karkare and the secret letter written by her husband have been suppressed.
- Unlike other terrorists in similar situations, the terrorists in Mumbai did not demand anything. They didn’t even demand the release of their supposedly jailed colleagues or ask for money. Why? What was their target then?
- Unlike other so-called Islamic jehadis with beards and turbans, the Mumbai terrorists came with strange looks, wearing jeans and T-shirts, clean-shaven, no turbans nor any sign of ‘Muslims terrorists’.
- Mumbai’s ‘Pakistani terrorists’ were a funny brand of ‘Muslim terrorists’: beer guzzling terrorists. True to the fancy world of Indian movies, Mumbai’s Jehadis go to a bar and stock up on beer before they launch their crusade.
- Mumbai terrorists (as shown by media) had close similarities with RSS cadres: The alleged lone survivor happens to be the same guy whose pictures were conveniently captured by Indian photographers and as he walked to make his kill, intriguingly wearing a yellow band on his right hand wrist in the typical style of Hindu terrorist RSS cadres.
- Mumbai terrorists immediately find their targets by killing ATS leaders [Hemant Karakare, CP Ashok Kamthe & Vijay Salskar) in the first 15 minutes of the attacks. Karakare was wearing a bullet proof jacket. He was fired right on his neck! He was in a crowded place, so it was not easy to find and identify him. How they got so much information? Why they targeted him? How and why they so specific the clearly chose ATS leaders? And the terrorists immediately ran away? Making Karkare’s murder a puzzle that can’t be solved? ATS was investigating BJP involvement in terrorism, Colonel Prohait , Samjhoota Express Blasts, etc. [See-1]
- When Indian soldiers deliberately gorged out the eyes and defaced every one of the terrorists, how come one was caught alive, and that too the one who was – conveniently – photographed by some unknown Indian photographer?
- The precision and swiftness of the terrorist action in Mumbai leaves no doubt the perpetrators were not outsiders. There is no way anyone can hold a huge city like Mumbai hostage for three days without knowing the city and the Indian security system inside out.
- Prime Minister, Sonia & L.K. Advani visit Mumbai, but no clues or no claims about ISI or Pakistan. However, the Number One Indian Terrorist, Gujarat Chief Minister Narinder Modi rushes to Mumbai and declares that Pakistan is behind the attack without any doubt! Note: no other Indian chief ministers travel to Mumbai. Modi, the killer of 2,500 Indian Muslim women and children in 2002, offered rewards to every military man killed to the tune of several million Indian rupees, which is something that didn’t occur to either the Indian government or the opposition.
- Media was widely reporting that there were IDs of terrorists recovered that show Malaysian and Mauritius IDs. However, such references disappear after Modi’s arrival.
- The timing of Mumbai terror is well planned, just before state elections! (So who will reap the benefit? lashkar-e-taiba or BJP?) The timing of Mumbai terror is well planned, just before state elections! So who will reap the benefit? Lashkar-e-Taiba or BJP? If ISI did it, then they must be stupid. And they are not.
- We are told the terrorists came from Pakistan by sea. Was the Indian navy asleep? We are told they came by speed boats. Is it possible to travel such a long distance on such boats? I don’t know.
- It took hundreds of Indian soldiers 60 hours to stop the terrorists. Is the Indian army and commandos a bunch of circus clowns?
- Karkare’s wife declined ‘Modi’s compensation offer’. It was her sown special way of identifying the real perpetrators.
Author of email; Mr. Naeed-ud Khalid can be reached at Dosama_isb AT yahoo.com
 http://www.ocnus. net/artman2/ publish/Defence_ Arms_13/India_ Hindu_Supremacis t_Terror_ Network.shtml
http://www.sahilnew s.org/english/ news.php? catID=voice&nid=4133&viewed=0
See http://www.expressi ndia.com/ latest-news/ Karkares- wife-declines-
Modis-compensati on-offer/ 392207/
Later Developments :
Antulay seeks probe into Karkare’s killing
17 Dec 2008, 1916 hrs IST, PTI
Times News Network A R Antulay reacts while interacting with media outside Parliament House in New Delhi.
New Delhi: Minority affairs minister A R Antulay on Wednesday set off a major political row by demanding a probe into the shooting of Mumbai ATS chief Hemant Karkare in the 26/11 terror strikes which he linked to investigations into the alleged involvement of Hindu radicals in the Malegaon blast case.
Stating the circumstances of Karkare’s shooting “may be inquired into”, Antulay seemed to have borrowed a leaf from Pakistani TV hosts who have claimed that the Mumbai attacks were the handiwork of “Hindu-Zionists”. Antulay told the media outside Parliament’s gate number 12 that “there must have been some reason why Karkare went to Cama hospital instead of Taj and Oberoi hotels.”
Antulay said “someone” could have told Karkare and other officers with him to go to Cama hospital, suggesting that the ATS chief fell victim to a set-up as he was probing cases which involved Hindu radicals in the Malegaon case. The comments were immediately televised and triggered an uproar in Lok Sabha where BJP and Shiv Sena MPs vehemently criticised the minister who insisted that directions issued to the officer must be probed.
A red-faced Congress swiftly dissociated itself from the minister with party spokesperson Abhisekh Singhvi saying, “We don’t accept the inference and the innuendo that underline the statement (of Antulay)…we don’t agree with bringing this case (Karkare’s killing) under a cloud.”
But Antulay was unfazed, virtually daring the Congress to sack him and offering to “explain” the geography of south Mumbai to his party.
He got support from the RJD with party leader Devendra Yadav also expressing suspicion of involvement of Hindu radicals in Karkare’s killing. As his boss Lalu Prasad looked on approvingly, he said, “Two days before Karkare was killed, who had given a call for Maharashtra bandh?”
Reacting to the controversy, BJP condemned Antulay’s statement and said the minister was as good as playing ISI’s attorney and demanded his sacking. BJP leader Arun Jaitley said Pakistan could now quote Antulay to contest the account of the lone surviving Mumbai terrorist Ajmal Amir Kasab. “Having made such a preposterous statement, Antulay cannot be allowed to remain in government even for a day,” he said.
Antulay has been fulminating since Tuesday evening when the Cabinet cleared the bills for a National Investigation Agency and amendments to the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act. He expressed apprehension that tougher anti-terror laws could well be misused, hinting that minorities were in the line of fire.
On Wednesday afternoon, Antulay added to this script, telling TV cameras that apart from terrorism, the laws should also emcompass communal riots. “Those who riot are also terrorists,” he claimed, seeking to provide what he felt was a sense of “equivalence” to the government’s actions. But soon after, perhaps dissatisfied by his efforts, Antulay reappeared to claim he suspected foul play in the shooting of Karkare.
The “Karakare conspiracy” has been articulated by some Urdu newspapers and clerics like the Shahi Imam of Delhi’s Jama Masjid. This is despite the exhaustive account of Ajmal Kasab, who along with slain terrorist Ismail, shot Karkare, additional commissioner Ashok Kamte and encounter specialist Vijay Salaskar. Also, a Mumbai police constable Jadhav, who actually survived the shooting by lying at the back of the qualis commandeered by Kasab and Ismail has given his account of the shooting as well.
Antulay’s blatant attempt to politicise the death of the Mumbai ATS chief at a time when the government was moving harder anti-terror laws may well have sounded the deathknell to the post 26/11 bipartisanship in fighting terrorism. It also places Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in an arkward position. If Antulay continues as a minister without a full retraction, it would mean allowing the minister to undermine the government on the Mumbai attacks.
Antulay’s controversial comments provided fodder for an enraged Opposition. While Shiv Sena’s Anant Geete drew Lok Sabha’s attention to Antulay’s words, triggering a spat with treasury benches, the minister sought to present a defence by saying he had only questioned who had sent the top cops in the direction of Cama hospital when bigger attacks were happening at Taj and Oberoi. He was cut short by Geete that his statement was more categorical and was on TV.
Devendra Yadav demanded that home minister P Chidambaram constitute a “probe on the relation between terror and Sangh Parivar.”
Kasab was arrested in Katmandu in 2006
17 December 2008
Up dated on receipt of report from Wikileaks on 13 Decemeber 2010
[error]Not a YouTube, Vimeo or Google Video URL: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150351877820055[/error]