Not by Sword; Today’s Jihad is of Pen and the keyboard
Egyptians you got your long awaited Freedom. Heartiest Congratulation on this most auspice occasion in our lives
Egyptian are very resilient people; they know how to stay steadfast even in the face of tyranny but when they decided to undo the shackle of the oppressive regime; they did not take long to throw the dictator who was totally not ready to step down. But if you like it; it was not the extremism that we Pakistanis are used to bear with it but it was Mahatma Gandhian non violence resistance movement of Egyptian that brought them a sure Victory.
Egyptian Revolution is brought bya Facebook kid named as Wael Ghonim (born 23 December 1980 in Cairo, Egypt) is an Internet activist, computer engineer and since January 2010 the Head of Marketing of Google Middle East and North Africa.
He says in an interview: The regime was extremely stupid. They are the ones who basically ended themselves. They kept oppressing and oppressing and oppressing and oppressing. Right after I came out of jail, I wrote a status message that we are gonna (win), because we don’t understand politics, because we don’t understand their nasty games. We’re gonna win because our tears comes from our hearts. We’re gonna win because we have a dream. We’re gonna win because we’re convinced that if anyone stands up in front of our dream, we’re ready to die defending it.
Cries of “Egypt is free” rang out and fireworks lit up the sky as hundreds of thousands danced, wept and prayed in joyful pandemonium Friday after 18 days of peaceful pro-democracy protests forced President Hosni Mubarak to surrender power to the military, ending three decades of authoritarian rule.
“For Egypt, it was the moral force of non-violence that bent the arch of history toward justice.” says Obama
Top of the Tweets
- The Egyptian people have restored their dignity. They must now maintain it with strong civil society. Power to the people!
- Egypt had 7000yrs of experience in running urban societies, that will make her the quickest nation to recover and rise
- People power defeats tools of Mubarak control
- From London to New York, Egyptians are jubilant
- There’s something in the soul that cries out for freedom.”
- The world only gets better because people risk something to make it better. ******Congrats Egypt******
Dou neem inn ki thokar say sehra-o-darya …… Simmat ker paharr inn ki haibat say rai.
New Wars; New Weapons of the warriors of Egypt